has been running the Mastermisstudios in Unterföhring near Munich where he works as a sound engineer and producer. His personal focus is on music production.
- 1996-2001 University course at the Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences studying Audio and Video Engineering. Degree: Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
- 2001-2002 Diploma thesis about “Mastering in Popular Music” at the Masteringlab in Munich.
- Has been doing live recordings of various classical concerts since 1996 as part of his university course (Mozart’s Requiem, Bach’s St. John Passion, …)
- Freelance stage sound engineer at Neumann & Müller and others since 1997
- Freelance studio sound engineer at Artist Studios, Mastermixstudios, Masteringlab Munich and others since 1998
- Owner and manager at Mastermixstudios Munich since 2006
- Lecturer for Sound Engineering at SET since 2013
He has worked with artists such as Alicia Keys, Bonnie Tyler, Skip Martin (Kool & The Gang), Jack White, Harold Faltermeyer, Konstantin Wecker, Hubert Kah, De Randfichten, Michael Holm and Lena Valaitis. He has been active as recording and sound engineer for various TV and movie productions such as “Pfarrer Braun” (ARD, German TV), “Der kleine Ritter Trenk” (ZDF, German TV) and “Zettl” (motion picture).